Does anyone have a Furby?

Does anyone even remember what a Furby is? They were popular in the early 90's I believe. Anyways, I found one at a yard sale this past weekend. Wondering how to reset it. My mom use to have one. I've always wanted one

downsznmomof4

Asked by downsznmomof4 at 2:22 PM on May. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• there is a button on the bottom by the battery pack. little tiny red thing, push it! I love those things, hope it still works! I always get a kick out of the ones that have been used to see what sayings they picked up
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 2:23 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I had the furby and the baby furby. I kinda want to find them in storage and play with them again.
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 2:25 PM on May. 9, 2011

• My roommate had one back in the 90's. Since I can use Google, I offer you this: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_do_you_reset_a_furby
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 2:25 PM on May. 9, 2011

• DEMONS!!! lol Yes, I had one... damn thing ended up talking at all hours of the night and getting thrown out...
    CeeCee333

Answer by CeeCee333 at 2:27 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I use to have like 2 of them as a teen I loved them. Do they even sell them anywhere anymore? Why did they stop making them? I heard it was because there was a camra in them or something, but I dought that was the reason lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 2:29 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Mommy, I know that the pentagon had banned them because they thought the Furby's would leak secrets. I still have 1 that I know where is, IDK where the other one is... Still have a pic of it, cuz my son brought it to our wedding.
    ToraMay

Answer by ToraMay at 2:43 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Wow! I was thinking about Furbys just the other day. I hope you can get yours to work!
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 2:44 PM on May. 9, 2011

• We still have ours.Ugly creepy thing!
    heatherann0221

Answer by heatherann0221 at 3:26 PM on May. 9, 2011

• We have one, still in the box, box has never been opened. Hubs bought it only as a collectible. Hope they become valuable real soon.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 3:52 PM on May. 9, 2011