Why do I keep getting a bad pain in my side?

I am 27 weeks tomorrow, but in the morning I have a thing with gagging from I guess morning mouth I don't know, but anyway it will hurt my lower abdomen like in my side and it hurts bad. Also sometimes if I cough it will do that to is that normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:25 PM on May. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Call your OB's office and discuss this with a nurse. They're really there for questions like this.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 2:29 PM on May. 9, 2011

• It could be kindeys. Sometimes you can get kindney infections without bladder symptoms. If it is on the right side it is a possibility. If you gently tap on your back and it increases pain, you may want to go get a test for infection. You are best to get checked. Good Luck...
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 2:46 PM on May. 9, 2011

• You should get checked out, also could be round ligament pain or you ate something that didn't agree, like too greasy.
    Aeternam

Answer by Aeternam at 2:47 PM on May. 9, 2011

• it hurts on like my front side like by my belly not my back. Like when you run you know where you get that cramp? That is about where it hurts
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:48 PM on May. 9, 2011

this has been happening since I stared getting bigger. I have a lot if weight so don't know if that has something to do with it. And my belly is already very low
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:50 PM on May. 9, 2011