Is this normal? question about sex.

I am sure it is normal that it hurts, but is it normal to not be able to get it in? TMI, but my dh and I haven't had sex, but maybe a handful of times since I got pregnant and I am 27 weeks tomorrow. It hurts to do anything no matter what way we do it. I have tried about every way and it hurts almost like i am a vergin all over again. I have 2 other kids 6 and 3 and with them it didn't hurt to have sex. We done it from time I found out all the way up to the end. But this one it hurts. And when we do try to do it he can't even seem to get it in. I mean he does, but it is like it is tight to go in. Is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on May. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I don't think it's normal at all to hurt - talk to your dr about that one! You could have some kind of infection.
    Hausermom

Answer by Hausermom at 2:37 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Maybe you aren't lubricated enough. I think that if anything hurts whether you're pregnant or not, you should tell your doctor. It might be an underlying problem. good luck.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 2:38 PM on May. 9, 2011

• i think it's probably "normal" for this pregnancy but ask your doctor for ways to deal... i am pretty sure you can work around this...
    mrsmostafa

Answer by mrsmostafa at 2:38 PM on May. 9, 2011

• It hurt for my sister too. The doctor said there was nothing wrong with her.
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 2:41 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Yeah its normal for it to hurt sometimes. Every one and every pregnancy is different. Especially if your DH is already a large man, yeah it can be difficult to get in. Bugz also is right maybe your not lubricated enough. Try some KY jelly. Make him go slow too. Sex hasn't been comfortable for me since around week 30. (I'm 40w1d now)
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 2:44 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I think its normal, have your husband do oral on you if it hurts ya, or ya have him go real slow & lots of lube.
    : )
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 3:06 PM on May. 9, 2011

he wont do oral. He like to get it, but he doesn't like to do it lol.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:48 PM on May. 9, 2011

• he won't? thats not fair : (
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 4:05 PM on May. 9, 2011

• bump 4 u also...
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 4:07 PM on May. 9, 2011

• he won't? thats not fair : (

no its not fair and I try to get him to at times, but he wont lol. He has like 4 times maybe since we been together 11 years, but hasn't since we been married almost 8 years. He doesn't like it he says. Even though I wish he would a times I still do it to him because I like too do it lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:29 PM on May. 9, 2011