Text Chat jobs anyone?

I've read some bad reviews about Text121, does anyone know any other companies I could apply for? I'm a stay at home mum, and could do with extra cash. I'd prefer to Text rather than Chat on the phone! Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:37 PM on May. 9, 2011 in Money & Work

• ChaCha and KGB are legit companies
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 3:57 PM on May. 9, 2011

• When you are looking to join a company, the main thing I would look at is their track record. You must know that MOST companies that start up, FAIL in the first year. Of the ones that make it past one year, MOST of THEM also fail within the first 3 years. So, if you want to make money, and not worry about whether they will be sending you a check or not, go for a company that has been around for at least 5 years.

And look at where the money comes from...are they selling something? Does the money you earn come from advertising? membership fees? client costs? I looked into all these kinds of sites (and even tried one or two, but they died before they cut me a check) and decided to invest 30 bucks and go with a real award winning company that has sent out checks on time EVERY TIME for over 25 years. You can check out my webpage at www.greenMOMteam.com

livewell

Answer by livewell at 10:15 AM on May. 10, 2011

• I did ChaCha for a while. I liked it, but it didn't bring in enough cash for all of the work I was putting into it. If you like to write and research, you can apply to write for Demand Studios or Suite 101. Demand pays $15 an article and you can choose from a list of titles to write about. I've made over $300 just from writing 20 articles in my spare time. You can do it as little or as much as you want. I currently write for eHow and eHow Home & Garden. I love it :)
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 11:01 AM on May. 11, 2011

• in have never heard of a tex job?/what is that ??
    KRIZZ25

Answer by KRIZZ25 at 10:57 AM on May. 11, 2011

• It's an adult text service, if I were to work for a company, I'd be flirting with customers through text.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:04 AM on May. 11, 2011