Thinking about getting this quote tattooed, any ideas?

"It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see."

I am thinking about getting this tattooed but im not sure how to "make it pretty" like any thing around it or just keep it plain.... I have thought about swirls and flowers and what not... and was just wondering if any of you ladies had any ideas.

jaksonsmommy

Asked by jaksonsmommy at 2:50 PM on May. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Have it tatooed in the center of an antique hand mirror.
    Kimedbs

Answer by Kimedbs at 2:52 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Talk to your tattoo artist for some ideas - I know a few who love to come up with their own artwork based on the client and what they're looking for.
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 2:52 PM on May. 9, 2011

• My husband is a free-lance tattoo artist. If you wanted it plain, just have the quote done in a swirly calligraphy type. If you want it fancier, I like the idea of yours for the swirls around it.
    Kari727

Answer by Kari727 at 2:52 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I think the tattoo parlours have different font styles that they do things in etcetera. You can always tell them what you'd like and they will give you a few designs. We have one just down the road and I make the guys lunch sometimes and they're always showing me their latest designs.
    aishanabuaisha

Answer by aishanabuaisha at 2:53 PM on May. 9, 2011

• LOVE the hand mirror idea! That's awesome!
    CeeCee333

Answer by CeeCee333 at 3:06 PM on May. 9, 2011

• U should have it translated into latin, latin always looks and sounds pretty.
    Dannieface

Answer by Dannieface at 3:16 PM on May. 9, 2011