What is going on with me?

I'm due in 35 days.
I could not sleep last night AT ALL.
I had this dull sharp pain in my lower right hip/bladder area, but no where else. I felt fine I just couldnt get comfortable and then I was going through hot and cold spells. I decided to take a bath, and that for some reason didnt help, That ALWAYS helps.
Then I felt like I had to burp, and I puked instead. T.M.I. I know.
So After falling asleep at 4 I woke up at 5 getting only 1 hour of sleep.
I made some eggs because I still didnt feel well..
Now I feel like Im either going to puke or ... yea.
I heard of people just feeling sick when theyre in labor, and they dont even know it.
My whole pregnancy I havnt had these problems, not even morning sickness. Not once.
So im confused.

BayB

Asked by BayB at 10:34 AM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• you could call your doctor and tell him/her know and see what they say
    mommy033

Answer by mommy033 at 10:37 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• i had that problem when i was about to go into labor
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 10:43 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Can you give me more info about that?
    LIke how long did it take to feel this way until you actually went into labor?
    Stuff like that.
    BayB

Answer by BayB at 10:49 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• It's possible that this is not related to your pregnancy. It could be a stomach bug or you may have eaten something bad. You can ask the doc, they'll tell you to come in and get checked. I would wait and see what happens and drink lots of fluids incase you are just sick. Good luck and feel better!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 11:05 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• it took a couple weeks i was miserable
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• You might just be sick, like another mom said. I would call the advice line at your hospital and the nurses will better be able to narrow down what's wrong. Do you have a fever? I would take precautions and take it extra easy in the meantime, lay down on the couch a lot, eat mild foods that are easy to break down like bread and bananas, and try to get as much sleep as possible, even if it is during the day. When the baby is born you'll sleep more during the day than night anyhow...
    risonski

Answer by risonski at 11:10 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• The burp/vomit sounds like heartburn. The last trimester morning sickness can come back. I know I didn't have any in the first 2, but had horrible night sickness for the 3rd. If you are really concerned, then you should call your doctor's office.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 11:29 AM on Dec. 5, 2008