Can the siblings of your unborn child detect or sense that theres another one coming soon??...

all three of my boys are usually doing their own thing...they are 11;6;and 3...and now everytime i turn around they are like right under me...heck..they are even going through imma be good phase...lol

deejai741

Asked by deejai741 at 2:56 PM on May. 9, 2011 in General Parenting

• When I was pregnant with my 3rd, my first 2 did talk about babies a lot because mommy was mentioning it.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 2:59 PM on May. 9, 2011

• lol, yep I remember that! Towards the end of my pregnancy they are always under foot, driving me batty.

Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 3:00 PM on May. 9, 2011

• My DS is so young its hard to say. DD seems to get very clingy. I've been throwing up a lot and she seems to be having a lot of imaginary tummy aches...very strange. The weirdest one was when my DD used to stay with my cousin while I worked. My cousin was pregnant but only 4 people on the planet knew (myself included). We were talking about the baby in a family friends belly. My DD said "well, who is in Jen's belly?" I told her no one - lying through my teeth. She looked at me and said "uh-huh. There is so a baby in Jen's belly!" I quickly changed the subject. Never underestimate them!
    mrsfitz05

Answer by mrsfitz05 at 3:01 PM on May. 9, 2011

• DD1 knew because I told her, but they might be able to sense it.
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 8:08 PM on May. 9, 2011