Does anybody have any ideas

something is wrong with my computer. and i dont want to lose my stuff. i tried the back up thing but it wont let me. does anyone know of any trusted secure websites i can upload my files to? like documents, pdf, one note? i have snapfish for pics and vids.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:00 PM on May. 9, 2011 in Technology

• Not 100% sure. But when mine is acting strange, I do a system restore to an earlier date so whatever viruses that may have gotten on, are deleted.

Go to the start menu, all programs, accessories, system tools
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 3:06 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Do you have an external hard drive and/or flash drives that you can move your pictures and videos to?
    Anonymous

• can you do it to a hard drive? that is your safest way. but you need to find out what virus thing you have first bc some will embed in your files and then when you open them you get the virus again.
    GirlWithANikon

Answer by GirlWithANikon at 3:09 PM on May. 9, 2011

• i have a laptop
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:30 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Depending on how important that stuff is I would spend the outrageous amount and take it to a reputable computer fixit store.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 3:44 PM on May. 9, 2011

• No clue. sorry.
    aj23

Answer by aj23 at 11:28 PM on Jul. 31, 2011