Need advice TTC and vacation

Hey mommies! I hope everyone had a good Mother's Day. I know for me it was a little bittersweet.

Ok so here's my dilema. We have been TTC since we lost our baby in Sep. I was 8 weeks when I started having very mild spotting and about 10 weeks when I actually lost the baby. Every year we take a family trip to an area that is pretty remote...about 1.5 hours away from a hospital. If we concieve this month I will be 8 weeks when we go on vaca. I don't know if I want to try this month. However, the last time we decided not to try my son(who is now2.5 yrs) was concieved. LOL! What would you ladies do? Would you go ahead and try anyways or would you really try to prevent this month? Any advice, encouragement, anything would be appreciated!

crazy4u49033

Asked by crazy4u49033 at 3:03 PM on May. 9, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• go on vacation and try to relax.
    Dannieface

Answer by Dannieface at 3:12 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Go ahead and try. Just because you lost the last one doesn't mean you will loose this one. I had a miscarriage then
    went on to have 2 kids.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:13 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Bumpers!
    crazy4u49033

Comment by crazy4u49033 (original poster) at 1:29 PM on May. 10, 2011