Cervical positions?

How do you check for your cervical position and what am I looking for if my husband and I are trying to have another baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I didn't know that there is more than 1 cervical position. The cervix is at the end of the vagina and is the beginning to the uterus. I have heard of different uterine positions. My dr told me that I have a retroflexed uterus. I don't know if you could find out on your own. You would need a pelvic exam. And some research has shown that it doesn't really matter what position it is in, but I have also heard otherwise. Good luck!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Your cervix gets higher in the uterus and softer when you are most fertile, it also opens slightly. Educate yourself on the Fertility Awareness Method. It is good for getting pregnant, natural birth control, and simply being aware and educated about your body (unfortunately too many women are not)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Thanks ladies for the advice, I looked up a web site and got alot of helpful facts.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Dec. 5, 2008