Do you like picking out girl's clothes or boy's clothes more?

I've got 2 girls and I know I adore picking out and matching up their outfits constantly so I was wondering whether you had a preference or whether you love to pick out both!

Asked by aishanabuaisha at 3:29 PM on May. 9, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Girls , ha

Answer by des11987 at 3:30 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I have one boy and I always loved girl clothes shopping for little ones.. Its harder for Boys, they just aren't as cute I guess..But I do try to pick out the ones for my son that are cutest :)!~

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:32 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Girls have really cute outfits but boys have the jeans and little camo shorts and the funnier sayings with cars and dirt trucks..I guess it's all fun lol.

Answer by fricky29 at 3:39 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I have 2 girls. I find is frustrating getting them cloths. It never seems to fit right. But when they were really little the infant cloths was easy and fun. The toddler cloths is still fun, but the tween cloths isn't. Especially when the cloths is made with saying on it that just reak of attitude. I want my girls to be little kids for as long as possible, adult if forever.

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 3:43 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I have 1 girl an 2 boys and buying clothes is so much easier for my girl than my boys! boys clothes arent very cute! idk! they have a few very cute boys clothing but its so hard to find.. altho my boys can make anything look cute!

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 3:44 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I have a boy, and I still look at the girl clothes in the store. I can't help it.

Answer by MomMom23 at 4:35 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I have one of both and honestly love picking out clothes for both. Its easier to pick boy clothes, but still fun.

Answer by gramsmom at 4:38 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Girls, tutus are adorable!!

Answer by Ttcbabyclegg at 9:37 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I have a little boy and no girls, but I believe I would like to pick girls clothes because they have more of a selection and it just too cute.

Answer by obenblue at 9:47 PM on May. 9, 2011

• girls clothes ~

Answer by tasches at 1:12 PM on May. 10, 2011