Does anyone do workout videos?

Have you noticed any results in weightloss or toning?

amberpatterson

Asked by amberpatterson at 3:38 PM on May. 9, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Occasionally I do Zumba on my XBox 360 Kinect, but nah, it's nothing I'm too serious about.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 3:39 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I'm doing Insanity right now. I'm on day 22 of it. So far i've lost 11 pounds and 8 inches. I plan on doing P90X when I finish Insanity. I became a beachbody coach to get a discount and make money, but thats not necessary. If you want info just PM me!

I've also just done Walk Away The Pounds and 30 Day shred.....but eventually I hit a plateau and decided to really push myself with Insanity.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 3:40 PM on May. 9, 2011

• yes, and just like if someone were active with other activities and diet, they would have to be consistent to see results
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 3:40 PM on May. 9, 2011

• The best workout video of all times is Tim Horton's Power90
    mlmsm928

Answer by mlmsm928 at 3:44 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Yes I do Yoga 3 times a week and I also do zumba the rest of the time. Now that the weather is getting nicer then I ride my bike in the early morning before everyone wakes up. But I had to get serious about my health I had some health problems and it was due to weight. Now I am good as new due to working out at home.
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 3:52 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I've done the Shred ( didn't keep it up as it bored me), P90, Yoga Booty Ballet, Insanity ( lost 12 lbs and 2"), and I am currently doing P90X now. I am a Beachbody coach since I really enjoy the workouts. My next ones are going to be Turbo Fire, and RevAbs.
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 5:42 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I like anything by Jillian Michaels or Jackie Warner, but I've been dying to try P90X and Insanity, as I've heard nothing but good things about both.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:35 AM on May. 10, 2011