Does anyone use healthy choice meals and things like that to lose weight?

Does it work?

amberpatterson

Asked by amberpatterson at 3:39 PM on May. 9, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Your best bet is to stay as far away from highly processed foods like that and eat real foods.
    Anonymous

• Well the sodium is very high in them but they are better than a big mac I guess
    Just try to drink extra water
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:40 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Be sure to check the sodium content... as I recall HC meals have a high one.

There really are no shortcuts to it: exercise and more veggies and fruits and lean proteins.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:40 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Yeah I stay away from processed foods. I "eat clean" based on Eating Clean By Tosca Reno!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 3:40 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Probably not the best choice for everyday.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 3:41 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I'd go with smoothies, fresh fruits, fresh veggies, whole wheat breads, things like bran muffins, grilled or baked meats, yogurts, etc.
    Anonymous

• Ok Anon I don't think she was asking about salads. Yeah salads are a better option but you don't have to be rude about it!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 3:44 PM on May. 9, 2011

• No, becuase they're expensive, overly processed, and full of thigns that are bad for the body - sodium is a diet sabatoge-r. I stick with making good changes to my diet and watch my portion sizes, and drink more water.
    Anonymous

• I used to eat those, but I am finding that the more you make your own healthy foods the more you save in money and its just a good hobby to get creative and make your own meals.
    Aeternam

Answer by Aeternam at 4:28 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I do b/c I have a short lunch break and in that time i have to get my son to preschool, so it is just easier to stick one in the microwave. But I do have a lot of water and fruit for other meals.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 6:05 PM on May. 9, 2011