How many days until school is out?

Are you counting the days until school is out? Are your kids? Or are you dreading it?

dwmom2008

Asked by dwmom2008 at 3:43 PM on May. 9, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Im with meooma lol. I am counting down more than the kids. I hate the hectic morning routine. I want to be able to lay down with the kids and watch cartoons in the morning, make big breakfasts for them, swim all day, go to the movies and all that fun stuff.

Answer by gemgem at 4:04 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Right around the end of the second week in June. I'm looking forward to it; I dislike the hectic morning routine.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 3:58 PM on May. 9, 2011

• We have almost exactly one month. They get out June 10th.

Answer by gemgem at 3:45 PM on May. 9, 2011

• My 4yo preschooler has 4 days left (T/Th), my 5yo preschooler has 6 days left, they graduate 2 weeks from today. My older 2 have 14 days left - their last day is 2 days after the preschoolers'.
    Anonymous

• My kids won't be done with their studies until the end of July......
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 4:38 PM on May. 9, 2011

• My prek3 year old gets out thursday, so exited.. More sleep in days!
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 4:59 PM on May. 9, 2011

• June 23rd is our last day I am apprehensive about school ending.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:49 PM on May. 9, 2011

• urgh.. i am dreading it, my son is excited my daughter doesnt get it yet lol..my son has 24 days until his last day, my daughter has 17 days til her last day..

my daughter goes to school tues-fri.. and i dread mondays and the weekends when we are stuck home. .on mondays my daughter and youngest fight alllllllll day :(
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 3:46 PM on May. 9, 2011

• 40 days left and I am dreading it. My daughter is a whiner, lol, so having her home all the time is going to drive me nuts!
    Kari727

Answer by Kari727 at 3:47 PM on May. 9, 2011

• My son is out on June 8th, but we have a 5 day Memorial Day weekend, and a half day of school on the last day. I really can't wait, he has a few weeks of camp this year, and one week of sleepaway camp. I have some plans to do stuff, we are setting up the pool this week and this weekend. I am lucky to have only one, but I can't wait to sleep in a little and do some fun stuff! I like summers, they are Mom perks.
    dwmom2008

Comment by dwmom2008 (original poster) at 3:54 PM on May. 9, 2011