The Walking Dead!

There is a contest on AMC right now to vote for your favorite character on their new show, The Walking Dead. Do you watch this show, and if so, who is your favorite character? I am a huge fan of this show! Right now, I can't decide. I am really at a loss to decide who my "bestie" is...

If you want to participate in the AMC contest, the link is below. You have to have a FB account to play.

http://blogs.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/2011/05/character-photos-poll.php

dwmom2008

Asked by dwmom2008 at 3:46 PM on May. 9, 2011 in Entertainment

• I love it too, I can't wait for the episodes. My favorite is Dale.
    booger14

Answer by booger14 at 7:35 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I love it! My favorite would have to be dale.
    Fairierose81

Answer by Fairierose81 at 4:13 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Dale reminds me of a few co-workers and neighbors I have had. He's the peacemaker, problem-solver, and he has a heart for people. I think I will just die if they don't start this show back up in July! If I have to wait until October it will be a very bad TV summer for me!
    dwmom2008

Comment by dwmom2008 (original poster) at 5:11 PM on May. 9, 2011

• For me I think its between Andrea or Carl. I was so into Andrea and Amy's story, because my sister and I are so close together in age, but very different and grew up very different, I could relate to them. And I have a young son, so I could relate to Carl. Carl also has some of the best lines in the whole show I think!
    dwmom2008

Comment by dwmom2008 (original poster) at 8:03 AM on May. 10, 2011