Help!! having baby fever. i want another baby soo bad need help

hi ladies i have been wanting another baby soo bad i dont know what to do. iam 20 now and i have a 5 yrs then i have 19 month old and i just cant stop thinking about having another one i know i should wait but i cant help but think about it. my husband said its ok if its what makes me happy so that makes me want one even more. anyone have this proplem? how do i deal with this? really just need some advise from someone dealing with tue same thing. also i have two boys and really want a girl. thank you and PLEASE dont judge me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:51 PM on May. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I don't understand the problem? If you and hubby are both on board, and you can afford to have another, then get off the computer and get to work! **grin**

Answer by gdiamante at 3:57 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I can honestly say I've never had this problem but I hope you figure out what you want to do - Good luck!~
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:57 PM on May. 9, 2011

• No two is enough for us. If you want another and will take care of it & can afford another & husband agrees then go for it??
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 4:01 PM on May. 9, 2011

• iam really just worried what other think of me being 20 with three kids. i had my son at 14 n my other son my senior yr of highschool so my family really didnt like me for it even though they never helped me n we have done everything on our own. i stay home n my husband works a good job and we have two cars so were doing pretty good for being this young but thank you ladies :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:03 PM on May. 9, 2011

• it's not up to others. if you and hubby are up for it and itll make you happy, and its affordable then go for it!
    -lovingliam-

Answer by -lovingliam- at 4:25 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Who cares what people think! Having children is something that's between you and hubby, and anyone else's opinion shouldn't influence you =) If you've got the love and ability to care for another child, by all means go for it!
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 4:28 PM on May. 9, 2011

• As long as you two can afford too and your not relying on PA to pay for your children then why not? It's really up to you and your husband.
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 4:31 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Hi! I had the same thing happen to me I have a 2 year old and I just wanted another baby in the worst way... Well plus I thought it was about time to give my son a sibling, he is a little spoiled. In order to make this decision though you need to think about your financial situation and your family as a whole. How is this new life going to be excepted with your other kids. I still worry about that with my son. I just found out I am pregnant ... You just have to know yourself and know what you can handle... Are you able to be home with your kids or do you have to work a lot... Do what is fair for them. Keep everyone in mind when you start planning for more.

So I guess my advice is to think about it and if you and your man want it then do it. That is what we talked about and well in December we will have our second little one.
    gibsongirl017

Answer by gibsongirl017 at 8:39 PM on May. 9, 2011

• What people think matters not. What YOU think is all that matters. Grow a healthy disregard for the Court of Public Opinion and if you all want another baby then HAVE one.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:47 PM on May. 9, 2011