I cant Ever sleep at night or wake up early?

Am i just lazy? or is it a normal thing besides im really not a morning person but lately its just hard for me to go to sleep early! and in the morning i wont get up till 12 or later! is it bad for me to be sleeping that late? i really want my baby to be healthy but i cant never get up! wonder if someone having the same problem

jess410

Asked by jess410 at 3:58 PM on May. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• What trimester are you in?
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 3:58 PM on May. 9, 2011

• If you are at the end, perhaps your body is just getting the extra rest it's gonna be lacking soon??

Have you talked to your dr? Maybe he/she can suggest something for you...
    mamawhit

Answer by mamawhit at 4:00 PM on May. 9, 2011

• A lot of rest is very good for you & the baby during pregnancy as long as you get enough exercize while you are awake. Rest as much as you can now because when the baby is born say goodbye to sleeping until 12 noon. I haven't slept past 8:00 am for 4 years! LOL! Even when my DH watched the baby, I couldn't sleep late anymore. Ahhhh.....those were the days! :)
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 4:02 PM on May. 9, 2011

• im 31 weeks! and no i dont really excercise but my baby does move a lot tho! its just sometimes im wonder if its bad cuz besides i never even get hungry in the mornings! im always waking up after 12 and eating by that time
    jess410

Comment by jess410 (original poster) at 4:06 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Just bite the bullet for a few days, set your alarm for a more reasonable time (8/9am) and get up. This should get you to go to bed earlier and change your sleep cycle a bit. You can also try going for a walk or some other low impact exercise to make you go to bed earlier.
    MrsC2011

Answer by MrsC2011 at 4:39 PM on May. 9, 2011

• With my son I was always tired. I would go to bed early , get up late and take naps LOL. I did gain alot of weight though. Probablly didnt help it.
    jmgblair10

Answer by jmgblair10 at 5:16 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I do the exact same thing, i can never get up early! Even if i go the entire day with no naps and make myself get up before 10 i also cant fall asleep at night till like 3Am!! it sucks!
    h2bnm21

Answer by h2bnm21 at 5:53 PM on May. 9, 2011