Am I the only one who DOESN'T carry a purse??

I have my license, debit card keys and chapstick in my pocket. A brush and lipgloss in the car... I dunno. lol. I can't think of anything I would need to carry a purse for. Am I the only one? I admit when I wear a dress to something for some reason I will carry a very small purse with the above listed items in it!

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 4:14 PM on May. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Funny thing is that I love purses, but hate carrying one. Drives my friends insane.

Anonymous

• i couldn't survive without mine my DH calls it my marry poppins bag b/c i prepare for everything and you never know what you'll find in it!! haha!
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 4:15 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I have a little handbag for my stuff but I just toss it in the diaper bag
    -lovingliam-

Answer by -lovingliam- at 4:16 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I have been thinking for years to stop carrying one. When I look at all the unnecessary stuff I take with me and never use, just sitting in the purse and I am constantly taking out only my wallet, keys and cell phone...its like why do I need all this other stuff...but for some reason so attached to the purse.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 4:16 PM on May. 9, 2011

• i cant be bothered, they are super cute though. The only one i own is the one i used as a diaper bag
    GirlWithANikon

Answer by GirlWithANikon at 4:17 PM on May. 9, 2011

• LOL I don't carry a purse. You're not the only one. I prefer having my debit card in my pocket.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 4:17 PM on May. 9, 2011

• i only carry a wallet :)
    LadyMitres

Answer by LadyMitres at 4:20 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I stopped carrying a purse because it was a pain in the ass to have a purse and diaper bag so now I just toss my wallet and stuff in the diaper bag.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 4:21 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Me too! I hate carrying purses! The only time I do it's more like a tote bag and it's only if I'm running a ton of errands and my DD is with me. That way I can just have everything in one place... and usually (unless we'll be waiting somewhere for a while and my DD will be using her DS to occupy herself) I just grab whatever I need from the bag and leave the rest in the car.
    brandy0827

Answer by brandy0827 at 4:22 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I used to never carry a purse but I couldn't go anywhere with out mine now. I don't need as many things for DS now so I don't carry a diaper bag. I just use my purse. It has diapers, a small thing of wipes, a snack and couple toys for him. For me it's gum, chapstick, my wallet, and my keys.
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 4:23 PM on May. 9, 2011