eatting?

when did you start to wanna eat alot? how many weeks were you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• 14 weeks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I'd say for me it was an off an on thing.
    Same with sex.
    its rather annoying really.
    BayB

Answer by BayB at 10:51 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• My appetite increased right away, but I couldn't eat meat. I ha a strong aversion to it the first trimester. I lost me appetite pretty much in my second trimester, but I also got really big really fast and had no room for food in my belly!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 11:02 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• On and off. I noticed it around 19 weeks and now I am almost 23 and have no appetite.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 11:20 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I DIDNT GET MY APPETITE BACK UNTIL 20 WEEKS OR SO. IT WENT NORMAL BUT NOW AGAIN AT 30 WEEKS I CANT EAT AS MUCH AS NORMAL BECAUSE THE BABY IS TAKIN OVER MY BELLY.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 11:25 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I never had the urge to eat everything in sight. I had more of the opposite... I couldn't eat much in one sitting, so I would eat several small meals a day. It looked like I was constantly eating, but it was only a few bites every few hours.
    risonski

Answer by risonski at 11:33 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I started wanting to eat a lot almost immediately! I never had morning sickness or nausea, just the constant pain of hunger! Of course, I was a very small eater before, but I was hungry all the time from the first few weeks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Dec. 5, 2008