Just wondering.....................

have you ever had a true miracle happen in your life?

My brother was in a motorcycle accident about 2 years ago, he broke his back in 4 places and had compound fractures of both legs and arms, was told he would never make it would not be brain right nor would he ever walk again.............well god does miracles he has 3 children walks without a limp and no brain damage.................that's a miracle!!!!!

What about you?

buttonlts

Asked by buttonlts at 4:47 PM on May. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• That is wonderful! I did. For twelve years I struggled with Anorexia, then God put someone in my life who showed me the way out. Now, I eat anything and am normal weight. I am a year away from completing a degree, which will I believe with my whole heart will allow me to give back to others.

What a terrific post!!
    Alexis124

Answer by Alexis124 at 5:07 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Yes! 6 1/2 yrs ago, I was rushed to the hospital with severe abdominal pain & into emergency surgery. My blood level was so low they had to give me 3 units of blood before they could do the surgery to see what was wrong with me. It was discovered that my sigmoid colon had burst due to a cancerous tumor & released all the toxins into my abdominal cavity. I was diagnosed with stage III colon cancer at that time. And, I was told that by all protocol, I should not have lived through it all. They told my DD they weren't even certain I would make it through the surgery. However, here I am, a survivor for going on 7 years now!
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 4:55 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Yes.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 4:51 PM on May. 9, 2011

• My grandparents use to be long haul truckers and my aunt when she was young before she started school would go with them across the county hauling all kinds of stuff. Mind you this was over 30 years ago. When my aunt was about 4 they got into a very bad accident in the truck on a nasty hill and one side was a cliff that went up and on the other side was a cliff that went down to sharp rocks. My aunt flew out of the truck window and down the cliff and landed on the only 2 foot by 2 foot piece of grass only about 20 feet down instead of either on the sharp rocks that were all around as far as you could see or at the bottom which was over 100 feet down. That to me is a miracle! God was looking out for her that day! I mean come on she happens to land on the only piece of grass for hundreds of feet! AMAZING!!! She only had bumps and bruises...
    sugarfox72

Answer by sugarfox72 at 5:21 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I was in a horrible car accident where the car flipped like 4 times and then wrapped around a tree. I walked away with a bruise from the seat belt. The driver (my a-hole idiot ex) and his friend in the back didn't get away so lucky. I was 3 months pregnant too with my oldest daughter.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 5:39 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Lord.......let me explain so you understand..........they did not think he would make it (LIVE) would not be brain right (BRAIN DEAD) never walk again (PARALYZED) sorry it took a miracle for you to understand
    buttonlts

Comment by buttonlts (original poster) at 4:56 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Anonymous why such a shitty attitude? All I meant was his brain would not be right sorry I dis not put it in your language.............If it bothered you so much why be so negative? And why Anon is it because you are so negative and just go around being an ass? The others understood, I was not looking for someone to put my question down just for the miracles in their live obviously you have had none and I see why
    buttonlts

Comment by buttonlts (original poster) at 5:20 PM on May. 9, 2011

• was told he would never make it would not be brain right nor would he ever walk again

it's a miracle I understood that.

Anonymous

• would not be brain right

good lord where are you from? I'm glad you have witnessed a miracle but please learn proper english.
    Anonymous