i'm so sad right now... any advice?

not sure how much longer we have in our home.. possibly through January. then thats it, we are going to lose it.. our great credit is going to be affected and we won't have anywhere to live.. anyone else going through this? anyone have some advice on what to do from here?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Relationships

• WELL GO GET AN APARTMENT THEY ARE VERY EASY TO GET RIGHT NOW THEY ONLY ASK FOR A SMALL DEPO ! THEY DON'T CARE TO MUCH ABOUT YOUR CREDIT MOST OF THE TIME IF YOU SIGN A YEAR LEASE GO CHECK SOME OUT !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I don't have any advice. I know that we have been struggling, getting all the nasty grams and continuously ringing phone. You know the calls, asking why you're late. Um, I decided to go to the Bahama's! Really, what are these people thinking. I'm so sorry you are losing your home. Have you contacted anyone about the federal program they have now? It's supposed to help people and keep them in their homes. Hope for Homeowners I think, it may not be too late with this program, especially if your credit is good except for this. I wish you lots of luck.
    Anonymous

• A better question would be what have you done so far? Have you met with the bank and explained your situation and tried to come to some compromise? I really don't know how that works, so I am seriously asking with concern. Is there any way you could stay in your home? Have you gone to your church for help (if you go to church)? Sometimes they can help you out for a little while.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:53 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I'm sorry you are going thru this.I'm not going thru it myself right now.But your situation could one day happen to me too.The only thing I can suggest is maybe you have a family member who could let you live with them.Until you can get on your feet again.God Bless and keep you.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 10:53 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• you need to start looking for a place to rent. we went through this like three or four years ago. we found a three bedroom house to rent that everyone hated we were there for two years and then we found a nice little three bedroom in the country no neighbors no traffic lots of land and we love it so honestly i thank god for losing that house in the city and being able to be here now. things seem bad right now. i know i have been there. but everything happens for a reason and in a few years you'll be living in your dream home./
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:55 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• We are also losing a house. I lost my job and hubby was a SAHD, so we had no money coming in. We had to rent a place much cheaper, hubby got a job to cover our expenses. We're not really sad about losing the house. It was terribly expensive. Living with smaller numbers is a lot less stressful. You should find a place to rent before the house situation dings your credit.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:09 PM on Dec. 5, 2008