Why do they allow morons to have kids??? adult content

ok my cousin had a baby. the baby is almost a yr old/...... ok she never takes care of it only her mother and father and whoever will take it that day.. only time she wants to be a mom to this baby is when she is tryin to look like a better mother then me and myt other family thats has babies...... and when someone says something about her not taking care of her baby she gets pissed and goes on about how were gaining up on her cuz were jelouse... like really come on u stupid bitch take care of ur kid and stop worring about us and our kids... i wish they had a law where if the persons not gonna take care of their kids they shouldnt beable to have them...

this isnt really a question im just alittle man and wanted to vent sorry if you thought you were getting a question......

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:19 PM on May. 9, 2011 in General Parenting

• Unfortunately it happens. I think it has to do with balancing the universe. For every descent couple that has children, there's always an irresponsible moron that that has one too. That's life unfortunately.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 5:21 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Five minutes of my life I just lost reading this.
    Anonymous

• If her child is at least taken care of, by her parents or whoever, then follow your own advice "take care of ur kid and stop worring about us and our kids"
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 5:25 PM on May. 9, 2011

• What does "being Mormon" have to do with this?
    wendydays

Answer by wendydays at 5:27 PM on May. 9, 2011

• LOL- I read it wrong...LOL
    wendydays

Answer by wendydays at 5:28 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I just wrote a journal about this this morning. Lol Sometimes I wish parenthood required a license.
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 5:28 PM on May. 9, 2011

• – collapse
    I see Anon is on your question also..........................what a joke
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 5:30 PM on May. 9, 2011 (hidden) + expand

• You know I get where you're coming from but I've seen the other side of that. Of what can happen when someone who isn't ready (she odviously isn't) is forced to take care of a little one. It rarely turns out pretty. All you can do is just be there to support her (not necessarily financially) when she is ready. In the mean time maybe ask if she wants to take a class or see if helping her schedule time to herself or to be social will help her spend more time with her little one. She could be like a lot of young moms. Thinking that if she doesn't take the time for herself that she's not going to get it. Or even feeling overwhelmed to the point where it's suffocating. Instead of judging maybe just find out what's going on in her head. She may feel like she just can't do it so she doesn't try.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 5:31 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Journal material. Not question material.
    Anonymous

• It's sad. Thank goodness that baby has a family system to pick up the slack of the neglectful mom.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 5:32 PM on May. 9, 2011