What's one thing you do for your spouse...?

What is one thing you do for your spouse that you HATE doing, but you do it anyways because you know how much he loves it?

I hate rubbing my husbands feet, I'm one of those people who don't really like feet a whole lot to begin with, especially man feet lol...but with both of his jobs he's pretty much on his feet the whole time so I try to give him a foot rub at least 2 or 3 times a week...he says it relaxes him and he counts it as "quality time" lol so...yeah lol

How about you?

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 5:36 PM on May. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Listen to him talk about stuff that I have no interest in. (But he does the same for me so it is all good :)
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 6:09 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I shave his back hair lol!~~I'm not grossed out by it like so many other women but he's so sensitive that it bugs me lol~ he is very self concious so I have to do this in the summer for him -

maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:37 PM on May. 9, 2011

• angryI deal with only seeing him once a week and having to be on the back burner since he works so much and is putting his career before me, it gets so frusterating and I don't ask for much but he doesn't seem to get the sacrafices I make also

June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 5:44 PM on May. 9, 2011

• EWWwWwW PP :) LOL

My husband always wants me to rub his feet. Im a little freaked out by the amount of hair on his big toes LOL
    One time he was sleeping and I waxed it right off so I didnt have to look at it the next time hahaa
    jmgblair10

Answer by jmgblair10 at 5:42 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I stay in the room when he plays his boring video games ie first person shooters.
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 5:41 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Listen to him talk about his latest project. I hardly understand half of what he says.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 6:00 PM on May. 9, 2011

• He doesn't do this as much anymore, but he can fix about anything as long as someone is with him. I've watched him change engines, paint walls, and fix the dryer. Lol. If I see him working on something, sometimes I avoid going out. His brother and I tease him about it, but in reality he saves us a lot of money fixing all this stuff.
    Alexis124

Answer by Alexis124 at 5:51 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Listen to him be negative and whine all day. I am putting my schooling on hold, yet again, for him.
    Anonymous

• Listen to him talk, specially in the mornings! I'm not a morning person, so I like having some quiet and enjoying my coffee before talking to anyone.
    Ashoonik

Answer by Ashoonik at 6:45 PM on May. 9, 2011

• hmm dishes LOL i love messaging and stuff I'm a touchy person lol

kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 6:47 PM on May. 9, 2011