Is it normal to all of a sudden get negative tests at 18-20weeks?

im 17, i have low hcg. i recently found out im pregnant about a week or 2 ago and im telling my mom this week. i wanted to show her the test cause im not good with words enless im writing it. i went to take a test around lunch time and it was negative. i havent had any signs of miscarriage.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:07 PM on May. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Take another in the morning, and whether your good with words or not, test or not tell your mother. 18 to 20 weeks is half way through, thats not giving her much time to get stuff together for that baby to help you. And I sure hope you have called the doctor, your really far a long to have just found out? I know how hard it was I'v had one when I was 18 and got pregnant again at 19, telling my mother was a challenge but I sucked it up and did it. Even know by the second I was supporting myself it was still hard to tell her. You really really need to go to the doctor to make sure every things okay. Miscarriage I doubt it, maybe just a bad test. Hormones are more apparent in the morning after you have slept. Good Luck dear I, hope everything works out they way you want it too.
    letlovegrow2524

Answer by letlovegrow2524 at 6:20 PM on May. 9, 2011

• you been to the doctore yet and he confirmed you pregnancy?
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 6:08 PM on May. 9, 2011

• http://www.justmommies.com/articles/hcg-levels.shtml

This site has a chart. How pregnant do you think you are? When was your last period?

SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 6:11 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Scratch my last answer. How do you know you have low hcg? Have you been to a doctor?
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 6:13 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I havent been to the doctor yet. I think im about 18 maybe 19weeks. I have a horomone imbalence and um when i was 14 i got raped and got pregnant but miscarried due too much stress and my hcg levels wasnt rising correctly. Thats when i found out about my horomone imbalence.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:32 PM on May. 9, 2011

• anonymous i was 17 when i had my dd shes 3 now and you really need to tell your mom now! its soo important to get care of a doc esp since your almost half way through your pregancy! Im 20 and prego again i no how hard it is to tell your mom your expecting but you need to to it..your more than welcome to email me if you want to talk ..good luck sweetie hope everything works out for the best!
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 7:18 PM on May. 9, 2011

• hcg levels are different with every pregnancy and theres no way you could even know if its low this pregnancy if you havent even been to the dr. You are that far along and have had no prenatal care what so ever? You need to go to a doctor NOW!
    jmgblair10

Answer by jmgblair10 at 8:56 PM on May. 9, 2011