Diapers

What would you recommend as the best size 3 diapers?

I’ve tried Luvs, huggies and pampers. He leaked through them all. Husband ran to Babies”R”us to get diapers those our even worse then the other 3.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:29 PM on May. 9, 2011 in General Parenting

• yea i had that problem with Luvs and my daughter sleeps a good 12 hours at night too. sometimes her clothes were sopping wet in the morning. like i said Huggies were great for that but they are so dang expensive. i finally just started changing her once before i went to bed. she's so out it doesn't even disturb her sleep. and she's not so wet when she wakes up.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 6:41 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I'm using Costco brand size1-2 and think they work great...at about 1/2 the price of both huggies and pampers.
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 6:34 PM on May. 9, 2011

• in my experience, huggies are best for overnight leakage protection. i use Luvs though. if he leaks through all of those, is it possible you aren't changing him frequently enough?
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 6:34 PM on May. 9, 2011

• It's mostly the first one in the morning he sleeps through the night. He goes to bed around 730-8pm and wakes up at 7am
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:37 PM on May. 9, 2011

• pamper does have night diaper that last up to 12hrs i use them for my dd. because i was having the same problem.
    txcowgirl84

Answer by txcowgirl84 at 6:51 PM on May. 9, 2011

• i found that winn dixie brand has worked better thatn huggies and walmart brand i would def give em a try!!! good luck
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 6:54 PM on May. 9, 2011