Do you only think of the sexual aspect of it when thinking homosexuality is wrong?

Rather than thinking of the relationship between two men or women, do you only focus on the perversion of the sex and that is why you think it's wrong? Or do you just honestly believe that love between two men and two women is wrong?

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 6:32 PM on May. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• I have no issue with homosexuality, but wanted to say great question.
    Anonymous

• I use to think this cause this was all we would hear growing up. Than I learned more and have better understanding of it and no longer believe its wrong.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 6:34 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I don't think it's wrong and I don't think it's any of my business.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 6:34 PM on May. 9, 2011

• ooo good question! can't wait to see what the homophobes are going to say about this. bump!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 6:36 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Excellent question.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 6:38 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I like your question. And, yes, I believe you hit the nail on the head.

Why is it that everyone always talks about the act of sex? It is like some sort of obsession in the homophobic's mind.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 6:48 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I really don't think about it. Just accept it.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 6:48 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Okay ... I'll bite .... since when do two men or two women need to be homosexual in order to have a relationship with each other? I have girlfriends whom I love, but since I don't sexually desire them I'm not homosexual. There are a handful of men that my husband would die for, but since he doesn't sexually desire them, then he's not homosexual. Two homosexuals are perfectly capable of loving each other without the sex - but what makes them homosexual IS the sex. So it's dishonest to say that a homosexual relationship is about the relationship - that relationship can exist outside of homosexuality. It's the sexual desire which makes that relationship heterosexual or homosexual.
    -Eilish-

Answer by -Eilish- at 6:50 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I don't like to see others having sex period. But wether they are gay or not I don't care.
    SeasideNative

Answer by SeasideNative at 6:56 PM on May. 9, 2011

• can of worms  

momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 6:58 PM on May. 9, 2011