good dancing songs?

alright ladies, what are some good dancing songs? I mean the kind you can "get all on each other with"...my dh is having a x-mas party this weekend and needs music..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Entertainment

• luther vandross- lets get it on, i think thats who sings that i love that song!!!and shes a brick house...i like all the old stuff...........
    kim168

Answer by kim168 at 11:11 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• sorry ladies, i meant to put newer songs, too
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Ok so some of my favorite dancing songs that are newer are
    Walk It Out, Two Step by DJ Unk
    Lollipop by Lil Wayne
    Bartender, buy you a drank, i'm in luv(with a stripper) All by TPain
    Pop Lock and Drop it by Huey
    Laffy Taffy by D4L
    Good luck!!
    teresalangston

Answer by teresalangston at 12:02 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Hi there,
    Music is a great way for a child to get indoor activity alone or in groups. Some songs are written for the sole purpose of making children dance, while others simply lend themselves to such creative expression. Line dancing is often associated with country music, and "Boot Scootin' Boogie" is a good choice for children some of my favorites are "Electric Slide" and the bouncy "Chicken Dance" as well.

However, if you want some more great dance numbers there are some good online sites like musicforte.com that provide you the best collection of songs whose CD’s and DVD’s you must grab hold, if you want your party to rock like never before. I hope it would be great for you to enjoy whole party on good tracks.

meghanreese

Answer by meghanreese at 2:45 AM on May. 2, 2013