HCG levels in the 5th week

I'm going in to get a test done by my doctor on Wednesday in the mid afternoon..

My concern is, last week I took 3 at home pregnancy tests, and they all turned out positive, but the line was a faint pink line, not at all a bold line. All 3 tests were taken the last 3 days of the 4th week and now when I go to the doctor I will be 5 weeks 5 days.

I am 9 days late, and I'm usually never late, I haven't used birth control that had hormones in it in 4 years. I'm the google queen and have been reading multiple sites that have just got me anxious. I'd like to hear it from some mom's.
Thanks in advance.
Danielle

danichaos

Asked by danichaos at 6:33 PM on May. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It varys. Dont worry about the first time, worry about the one you take a couple days later. It has to double.
    jmgblair10

Answer by jmgblair10 at 6:37 PM on May. 9, 2011

• My hCg level was near 5000 in my 5th week dr also did ultrasound around then too for me.
    lilmommy10805

Answer by lilmommy10805 at 7:09 PM on May. 9, 2011