how did you lose wieght?

just curious to hear some of the stories perhaps even get encouraged.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Changed my eating habits COMPLETELY...started working out ever day to every other....low calorie, lean protien, no sugars, less that 12 fat grams a day...The whole family has been healthier...
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 11:43 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I eat healthy and exercise. My daughter is 4mo and I am the same weight as I was when I was 20, before I had any kids!
    Paesana82

Answer by Paesana82 at 4:28 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• what is your daily menu like???
    Anonymous

• Do lots of weight lifting and some cardio 4 to 5 times a week..eat healthy..stay away from SODA it is the worst for extra crap you don't need!!!
    KylonsMom

Answer by KylonsMom at 4:45 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• my daily menu is horrible.. mostly fried, mostly carbs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I am using 2 things that help with portion control, and appetite suppression pm me for info
    BettyBoots

Answer by BettyBoots at 2:59 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• i spent almost 2 grand on oil free cookware. check it out at royalprestige.com. it made my whole family healthier. i cook all of the same things, but i actually enjoy veggies now that i cook them the healthy way. i lost 15 lbs within the first 6 weeks of cutting out the grease! that's a lot considering all i did was invest in some pots and pans.
    bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 3:04 PM on Dec. 8, 2008