Can you explain?

An orgasm... what is the right way or tell me something I might not know.
I am new to this you can be specific if u want (TMI) is ok too.
I would like to know what I might not know.
I think it is wonderful how a woman could have a clitoral climax and or a vaginal one (g-spot) but it does not always happen that way. Sometimes nothing comes out of it while the man always have one (that sucks)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Relationships

• I really don't orgasm from vaginal or anal sex. I may cum but not reach the big O. Occasionally, i may have an orgasm when I am on top but that is really really rare. Now if I have clitoral stimulation, I can have an orgasm.... If my man is going down on me or using a vibe then I can achieve the Big one.
    tastyc

Answer by tastyc at 12:48 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• My ears get red and hot before I have one.then you feel it deep in your belly.Like a big release of pressure.You'll know when you have one.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 11:18 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• my husband always has one but it is so hard for me i don't think i've ever had one because of my g-spot but only on my clit so i like it oral only but reg sex or anal is ok for him i like it i just get nothing from it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• There isnt really a RIGHT way. I had my first orgasm when my husband used a vibrator on my clit. I've never had one any other way...
    Sandiii

Answer by Sandiii at 11:20 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• i only get one when my b/f goes down on me once in awhile i will have one during but that is very rare
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 11:21 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I have to be on top in order to orgasm, or oral works too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I would describe it as a "big Sneeze" Just when your sucking it all the air into your mouth then BAM! Youll know, but I can only come on top. It took awhile to figure out how to "have one" that way. Just experiment with diff positions and stuff.
    Anonymous