MY son has been talking very bad out of nowhere i asked if he wanted to see what his birthday cake looked like and he said does it look like my pee pee, everything is about poop or peepees or butts what should i do adult content

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:46 PM on May. 9, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Sit back and realize you have a boy. Don't worry, he'll stop talking about that stuff, in about 15-20 years
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 7:23 PM on May. 9, 2011

• it is a phase ( as everyone elce said lol ) but now I know my son isnt the only one ! lol its the age he will grow out of it
    im sure they are just realizing more of their bodies or at least now they can verbalize that they know what it is. i dont concider it talking bad but it does get frustrating. boys will be boys though =) they do gross boy things
    LovinMyJay4

Answer by LovinMyJay4 at 6:54 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Going through this right now with my 4 year old! The other day we were outside playing tball, and the next thing i know his pee pee was stick out the top of his shorts and he said IM PLAYIN TBALL WITH MY WEINER OUT OMGGGGGG.
    jmgblair10

Answer by jmgblair10 at 6:51 PM on May. 9, 2011

• uh oh im not lookin forward to that phase
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 6:52 PM on May. 9, 2011

• That stage drove me crazy. Good luck
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 6:48 PM on May. 9, 2011

• dont react to it...I mean don't make a big deal out of it..he is prob trying to get a reaction out of you...he will grow out of it....
    doula-mom25

Answer by doula-mom25 at 6:49 PM on May. 9, 2011

• that's a phase. he thinks the word is funny now that he knows what they mean. just explain to him that we only use those words when necessary.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 6:49 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I think that is a stage they go through My son was that way
    PrissyT

Answer by PrissyT at 6:49 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Normal. He'll get over it, the bigger an issue you make of it the longer this phase will last... My almost 4 year old is just starting to get over it... kinda. lol At least my 6 year old has learned when to keep his mouth shut. Though, apparently nothing is funnier than a fart.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 6:50 PM on May. 9, 2011

• This seems like normal talk for young children. If you act like it's wrong he'll will continue, let it go.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:50 PM on May. 9, 2011