When was the last time you changed your hairstyle?

I got sick of my hair falling in my face, so I got some new bangs today. I really like them. The rest of my hair, not so much, but it's growing out.

When was the last time you changed your hairstyle? Do you like it?

dwmom2008

Asked by dwmom2008 at 7:24 PM on May. 9, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• About 8 months ago - cut off my long hair, added bangs and stopped having it colored. Now waiting for the last of the colored hair to get trimmed out and I will let my hair get longer again.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 1:05 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I cut it really short once a year for the summer and then let it grow out. I like it becausemy head feels cooler and a lot lighter.
    booger14

Answer by booger14 at 7:26 PM on May. 9, 2011

• i've never really changed it. i've always worn it down and straight because a straightener is the only tool i seem to be able to use. i'm not so great with a curling iron or anything like that. the only thing i ever really change is adding some highlights or changing the length. i cut about six inches a few weeks ago because i was tired of it getting stuck in the strap of the diaper bag when i carried it on my shoulder!
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 7:29 PM on May. 9, 2011

• It's been quite some time since I got my hair cut differently. I thought I looked good with layers about 10 years ago and stuck with the style since it framed me well lol...and after I filled out a bit...it didn't look as cute so 2 years ago...I just got it cut evenly instead of layers lol. Lame, but it changed a bit. Now...letting my hair grow out for another year and maybe getting it layered again. I'm not original or daring though.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 7:31 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I usually keep my hair in a short bob but my SO begged me to grow it out so I did.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 7:41 PM on May. 9, 2011

• January, I started dreds, they are starting to look much better.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 8:06 PM on May. 9, 2011

• 7months ago. And about to do it again.
    obenblue

Answer by obenblue at 9:46 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I had short hair with bangs last year but I started to hate the bangs but loved having short hair. But now I'm letting my hair grow and my bangs grow out so I can have them cut off and go back my hair being long and parted in the middle.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 10:53 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Beginning of April. I never keep the same style from cut to cut - but I also don't get it trimmed every 6 weeks- I'll go up to a year between cuts. So every time it's different.
    Anonymous

• I haven't had longer than shoulder length hair since before my son was born, about 8 years ago. So, I am trying to grow it out. I can relate to all the posts. I don't change it that often, but I was sick recently, lost some hair (all over, it thinned out, no patches) and it seemed determined to just hang in my face! I figured I would go back to the way it was when I was a kid. Plus, Olivia Wilde from House had something to do with it, her new bangs look awesome!

The flat iron and I are still trying to figure each other out! It takes so looooooong!
    dwmom2008

Comment by dwmom2008 (original poster) at 8:08 PM on May. 9, 2011