Help!! i need answers ASAP adult content

So this might be TMI but earlier i used my "toy" and its been a couple hours. ive peed since then and there was nothing... i had to go poo and i went to wipe and there was stringy blood with discharge.... is this my mucas plug? im having cramps and having pressure down there. but i cant tell.. the baby is moving a lot..more like putting pressure on my vajay.

KCsMom08

Asked by KCsMom08 at 7:25 PM on May. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• idk..why not call your doctor/nurse??
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:27 PM on May. 9, 2011

• how far along are you?
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 7:28 PM on May. 9, 2011

• How far along are you?

Could be your mucus plug, in which case, no more using your toys! :) Shouldn't be long now, especially if you're feeling things moving along: cramps and pressure, moving things into place ready for birth by the sound of it.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 7:29 PM on May. 9, 2011

• call your doc to make sure they will tell you what they want you to do! how far along are you? i was enduced with my dd so i never seen my mucas plug...iv read though it was a redish pink in color but idk i always thought after that happend it would take a few days?? umm maybe its braxon kicks my hurt like hell! and only lasted a few mins..but call your doc now!!!!
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 7:31 PM on May. 9, 2011

• ill be 37 weeks on wednesday... i saw a clump in the toilet too. like the size of a pea.
    KCsMom08

Comment by KCsMom08 (original poster) at 7:32 PM on May. 9, 2011

• It sounds like your mucus plug. Just hydrate, rest and monitor any contractions you may have. Losing the plug doesn't necessarily mean you'll go into labor in the next hours, or days even. But it's probably safest to keep an eye out :)
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 7:35 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Call your doc. And let him/her know whats wrong and listen to what they say. Dont mess with toys for now
    LARRYSWiiFE

Answer by LARRYSWiiFE at 8:59 PM on May. 9, 2011