Tattoo Ideas??

Okay so I get a tattoo for each of my kids my daughter Cadence I got a treble cleff on my left shoulder and for my son stockton I got a Japanese Cherry blossom going up my right side (his name means tree trunk settlement and I didn't want to get a tree trunk haha) Well I miscarried a baby we named Alexis I would like tattoo ideas for her... Her name means protector of the people so I wanted like some cool angel thing but then my friend came up with an idea of baby feet with a halo around the top of them. Which do you guys think would look better? I'm not sure of location either so ideas for those would be great :) thanks ladies

Heidikans

Asked by Heidikans at 7:41 PM on May. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• You could also do a pair of hands in prayer & a halo hanging around them or something. Or a bird flying among clouds or something of the sort.

As far as location well that one is hard bc I dont know you. How about top of your foot? Depends on the size though. How about on the back of your neck?
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 7:52 PM on May. 9, 2011

• How about a shield with the baby feet and halo on it. kind of combine the ideas. I don't have a specific suggestion about 'where' but keep in mind the more visible it is the more questions you will get about so if you are more private about the subject then I would make sure it was hidden.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:26 PM on May. 9, 2011