How would you feel?

Facts: MIL coming this month to attend a boat field trip for mySDD. (I thought b/c DH was not able to go). Last week I find out BIOMOM is now going.... THEN Sat (while chatting at the park (me,hubby,biomom & herBF) that HER MOM is coming into town to go ALSO!!!!! THEN BF pops up saying if hubby doesn't mind, HE'D like to go. (KEEP IN MIND ALOT OF DRAMA AND UGLINESS)on biomoms part as well as her mother.

SO when did this field trip become a family boating, and oh btw.... thanks for the invite!!!!! after everyone else is going now. ( DO school really allow 5 people from one kid to go????

kkbird

Asked by kkbird at 7:56 PM on May. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• I very much doubt the school would allow more than one adult to go, per child. But that aside, it doesn't sound like anyone was actually invited, so don't wait for an invite: if you want to go, then climb aboard, as it were!
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 7:59 PM on May. 9, 2011

• LOL true Judi.... thats exactly what my MIL said....
    kkbird

Comment by kkbird (original poster) at 8:03 PM on May. 9, 2011

• yes most schools allow multiple people to go on feild trips and I realize that it's very upsetting for you to have so many there... but you have got to remember it's for the child and you need to set it straight or have your dh set it straight before you go no fighting and no discussing family business on the outing no put downs on either side and if anyone breaks those rules they wont be allowed to go next time. just remember you can't break the rules either!!!!! Good Luck cause you'll need it
    traren

Answer by traren at 8:07 PM on May. 9, 2011

• traren, Thanks.. this is a big deal for sdd, her posted was picked for the state in recycling. but considering the BIO's mom cant hold her tongue..... I KNOW I CANT GO. LOL..... its one thing to be civil for the child, (which I am) but,,, getting BLOWN UP by people who dont even know you 4 days ago.. is alittle much for me. ITS just , it just doesnt make sense to have 5 extra there to take up space other parents who have children my want to go on esp. a boat.
    kkbird

Comment by kkbird (original poster) at 8:20 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Yeah, ask the school about the child/guest ratio and use that as an excuse - what a mess!
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 9:32 PM on May. 9, 2011

• PAT : that thought has been running through my mind all day. I think that I will do that. I just think if every child had 2 people there (much less 5) then they couldn't seat all of them... but I appreciate it... thanks
    kkbird

Comment by kkbird (original poster) at 9:42 PM on May. 9, 2011

• let them all go lol stay out of it it's OK to let her spend time with the mom and let your mil go through hell instead of you!!! seems like a win win situation!!! sorry I know this is really bothering you but don't feel bad for not going!!! go do something for yourself that day!!!

traren

Answer by traren at 11:17 PM on May. 9, 2011

• TRAREN, I know right. No I am ok with it, just kind of hurt by the number of ppl going and not really knowing. We have 50/50 so its not that .. we all had just hooked up at the park Sat, and I'm ok with the ex.... until she wants to start spinning again (usually about me) but wehavent hung out since Oct. until Sat... so maybe she can be on the upand up instead of CONSTANT harrassing us... but I sure wont hold my breath on it..lol
    kkbird

Comment by kkbird (original poster) at 12:16 AM on May. 10, 2011