Why do african americans feal they have to be so loud?

My husband and I moved into a neighborhood without taking a good look around first and a majority of the people here are black. When I let my dog out all I can hear is a black women going off who is on the next street over, lol she sounds like she is right in front of me. The other day I was buying shoes in payless and everyone was laughing at this women for going off on who ever was on the other line of the phone because she was about to have a baby and the babys daddy hadnt got anything to help her out. she said i aint gotta crib a damn bouncy and aint got no diapers. And then she was cussing so bad, If my children were with me I would have had to take them out of there. And that is nothing compared to all the other stuff I have heardcome out of there mouth. They just drive me insane cause people are right in front of them and there spitting cause they cant talk normal. So why do they talk so loud?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:59 PM on May. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• different cultures are brought up differently around the world. some are loud and proud and some are more quiet and reserved. It isn't just one group of people.. I do know EXACTLY what you are talking about but trust me, it's not just one group of people. everyone can be loud like that with their friends or when they are excited. I would move if you can because from the sounds of it, people on your street living their everyday life are driving you nuts..
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 8:06 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I think your issue is more socio-economic then racial. I know a lot of people from all different color spectrums that do not talk like that.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 8:01 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I respect your comments/thoughts/opinions/observations but am keeping my virtual mouth shut
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 8:02 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I agree with dulls! lol!

Answer by older at 8:02 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I've never noticed to be honest.....please don't generalize, especially with race.
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 8:02 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I have heard "white women" talk just as bad, race doesn't have a factor in it.... and you should have known you was going to get bashed for the way you worded your question...it has nothing to do with race.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 8:05 PM on May. 9, 2011

• People of all races can be loud and annoying.
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 8:05 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Yah, you're a clod.
    And it is spelled FEEL, not "FEAL".
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 8:09 PM on May. 9, 2011

• You obviously have never met my ex's family. They are very LOUD white people who live in a neighborhood with other LOUD white people. It was absolutely deafening to visit.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 8:09 PM on May. 9, 2011

• oh idk..maybe so they can be heard over the PWT that live next door to them?

dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:00 PM on May. 9, 2011