worried

I was wrestling with my hubby two nights ago and the base of my skull where my neck starts popped and now my neck hurts so bad that when i move my neck throbs so bad that my eye's do to. Could this be bad or wud i be ok just to put hot cloths on my neck till it feels better?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Relationships

• I would call a Dr.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:26 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I'm not a doctor but it doesn't sound good. I would go and see a doctor.
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 11:27 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• U should go to the doctor, and make sure u keep trying to move your neck so it won't become stiff. In the meantime keep applying hot cloths to your neck until u make it 2 the doctor. The cloths may not solve the problem, but it will work in the meantime. Good luck and I hope u feel better.
    ms.busybody

Answer by ms.busybody at 12:26 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• You need to go to the DR...you could have a pinched nerve. And be careful using hot compresses on your neck, it can increase the blood flow to the brain too much...
    companygoddess

Answer by companygoddess at 12:50 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Try putting a heating pad on it. My neck would get really jacked up from work, so bad it'd hurt to the point you say when I turned it slightly. I put a heating pad on it and then began stretching it little by little. Sounds just like you have some really bad soreness.
    Anonymous