Casey Anthony - guilty or not?

I say YES. What the charge should be, I don't know. Obviously murder, what I mean is 1st degree, pre-meditated, manslaughter, etc. A mother doesn't give her kid to a babysitter and not know where she is for a month and go out and party! What I can't seem to get past is that judging by the pics in the news, Caylee appeared happy and healthy, and Casey seemed to be somewhat involved in her life. So what led her to kill the baby? Who knows. Casey did have ceartin info that the authorities did not release to the media, which was a large part of her being charged. But how? How could anyone do this? UGH!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:02 PM on May. 9, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• guilty!!!!!!!!!!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 8:03 PM on May. 9, 2011

• i say yes, too.
    what kind of grandparents have their daughter/granddaughter sharing a house with them, and they don't know/realize the baby's been gone a month???
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:03 PM on May. 9, 2011

• she should fry, and her parents should be charged with accessory.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:04 PM on May. 9, 2011

• imho YES. The lies, delays, etc..... she seemed to me like a terrific mom who just sort of fizzled out? the child seemed loved, adored, spoiled, cared for, etc but then BOOM. I think mama had her too young perhaps and just lost her mind
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 8:04 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Without a doubt that girl is guilty.
    Anonymous

• I think she is guilty, and I think her family has been trying to cover up for her. I have a suspician as to what the motive would be, but I don't even want to say it.

Sick.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 8:06 PM on May. 9, 2011

• The bitch is guilty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Answer by older at 8:06 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Imagination mom you are hinting at the brother aren't ya. I have wondered about them myself.
    Anonymous

• I think she's guilty, I think her momma helped her cover it up and I think Casey should get the death penalty and her momma should be locked up for as long as they can keep her there
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 8:07 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I hate her and she should fry. yes she is GUILTY!! ugh. This makes me cry everytime and finally forgot about it and now its in the news again.
    sabinam

Answer by sabinam at 8:10 PM on May. 9, 2011