I was pregnant for two years and now am having trouble losing the weight any ideas

jmiljies

Asked by jmiljies at 8:08 PM on May. 9, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I've had six kids in the past 20 years and had Gestational Diabetes with each one so I gained a lot of weight, but I lost it all and then some. It's actually no secret; no diet. You just have to chose to be hungry over chosing to be fat. Eat less. Especially carbs: I have maybe three slices of wholemeal wholegrain bread in a week; I eat cereal I make myself which is mostly oat bran and wheat bran, and I only have it a couple of times a week. I don't eat rice, potatoes, pasta, cake, any sort of pastry or sweet. Mostly I eat green veges, raw carrots, fresh fruit, meat, and salads. I also drink tea, with a splash of skim milk and no sugar.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 8:13 PM on May. 9, 2011

• thank you
    jmiljies

Comment by jmiljies (original poster) at 8:36 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Wow, I'm sorry you didn't get more replies and more advice. :/ I wonder why. Being uncomfortable with your weight really sucks and I do hope sincerely you figure out something that works for you. *hugs*
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 11:02 PM on May. 11, 2011