Single moms

I'm new to this and have no idea where to start I've moved out and now what? I need help!!!

Heidikans

Asked by Heidikans at 8:08 PM on May. 9, 2011 in General Parenting

• one day at a time is all I can tell ya. Do the best you can and work your butt off to provide the best you can.
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 8:09 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Take it one day at a time. Have a strong support system, don't be afraid to ask for help. Don't be afraid to take help when it's offered. Don't be afraid to make mistakes, just learn from them.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:18 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Get your job and day care situated, keep in contact with friends and build your life the way you want for you and your child. Focus on you guys and have fun! Make special trips with your child, make sure you schedule mommy time, and reach out to friends and family,
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 8:19 PM on May. 9, 2011

• look for resourses to help you with food,rent,education if needed ask friends or family for help if needed don't be shy I learned to speak up if I needed help or just a sitter for an hour it's not easy at all to be a single mom when you work you worry about them hope they are doing okay but that depends on their age or ages and believe me I did make mistakes and learned from them
    nannalisa

Answer by nannalisa at 8:22 PM on May. 9, 2011

• they are 1 and 2
    Heidikans

Comment by Heidikans (original poster) at 8:23 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Congratulations! One step at a time. Day care and job then settle in and adjust.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:24 PM on May. 9, 2011