How many children do you and dh plan to have?

how many do you and your husband plan on having , or how many did you have and was that a planned amount? my husband and i are 25 and 20, i have a son and he has a daughter and we now have a daughter together. we have custody of my son and , obviously, our daughter. he wants three, as in, another with me, i want an even number so two or four, preferably two b/c i have one of each now and i dont want more. so i am jw how many you plan to have and what you plan to do after that number to prevent future pregnancy?

mommiewife11

Asked by mommiewife11 at 8:11 PM on May. 9, 2011 in General Parenting

• 2 and we have our 2 since well we are getting divorced haha maybe one day I'll have one or two more. I'm getting ready to surrogate but that baby won't be mine to keep haha
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 8:13 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Not sure. We have five now, I want to have an odd amount of children so, 5, 7, 9 you get the picture.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 8:15 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I have 1 and that is all I am having. I love my son and wouldn't change having him but I so don't have the patience or energy to have another one and the fact that he is almost 15 and I am almost 40, I don't need another one.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:17 PM on May. 9, 2011

• its not that i mind children, i mind pregnancy and breastfeeding lol, and midwife bills. and the costs. if kids were free and someone else carried/nursed them i'd have alot haha
    mommiewife11

Comment by mommiewife11 (original poster) at 8:17 PM on May. 9, 2011

• 5 to explain i am raising my step son and step daughter 24/7 and i have 2 sons who are 2 and 7 months so i have 4 kids so far we have talked it over and want to have one last baby i like a girl and plan to try the sway stuff how ever if i get a boy i will be happy and dune

Anonymous

• one
    Anonymous

• i hate pregnancy i'm so ill for 9 months with sickness but i do love the new baby bit lol
    Anonymous

• I have one beautiful daughter, and that's all I plan to have. I don't have the energy to deal with another child...my daughter has enough energy for 5 kids!!
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 8:21 PM on May. 9, 2011

• 2 and we are done. i've had my tubes tied i am on 2 class x drugs so I better not get pregnant again. It would be very bad.
    angelachristine

Answer by angelachristine at 8:22 PM on May. 9, 2011

• right now we have one son and having another... but we really are not sure on how many in the end we would like to have it's all up in the air.
    lynnlang

Answer by lynnlang at 9:07 PM on May. 9, 2011