Verizon Commercial

Have you guys seen the Susies Lemonade Verizon commercial? That commercial cracks me up. What is your favorite commerical?

There I asked two questions.....

Shaken1976

Asked by Shaken1976 at 8:30 PM on May. 9, 2011 in Entertainment

• I have seen that commercial it is funny but my all time fav is the old lady where's the beef
    nannalisa

Answer by nannalisa at 8:33 PM on May. 9, 2011

• yeah that is pretty funny!! i love the allstate commercials especially the one where he says "OMG becky's not even hot!" and when he on the tree limb "breaky breaky!" haha! plus i really can't get enough of flo she is just too funny!! "like rainbows and glitter!!!....NO?" haha!
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 8:34 PM on May. 9, 2011

• oh crap it's unicorns not rainbows!!!
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 8:36 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Oh shoot, now I can't remember what product it's for. Mom pulls out this filthy white towel and is asking her 6ish year old son if he knows how the towel got dirty. He's COVERED in mud, but his face is spotless. Then the camera pans around to show a mud imprint that is the spitting image of the boy.

"That guy? Never seen him before," says the boy.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 8:37 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Is it the two guys on the Chairlift, (ski) and one asks the other if its okay that he dates his old girlfriend and he ends up tossing the cell phone off ,into the snowy mountains? I love that one!
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 8:51 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I've never seen that commercial. I always crack up at the Sun Drop commercial where the girl is dancing to "Drop It Like It's Hot".
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 9:53 PM on May. 9, 2011