Celebrity Apprentice

Just watched it and I am so happy that Star Jones got fired! It took Meatloaf for Donald Trump to see. I am just so happy she's gone bc she has been playin dirty.

vjoaquin

Asked by vjoaquin at 8:33 PM on May. 9, 2011 in Entertainment

• I know right? Lol, I love that show!
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 8:34 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I have not been able to watch the Apprentice shows at all since Omarosa...whatever her name was. And Starr Jones? She set out to ruin Lisa Rinna before they even started so I knew she was rotten...just nasty. The main reason I can't stand it is Donald Trump.I can't stand looking at him or hearing him. WHat an arrogant,thick-headed jerk.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 8:43 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I missed last night ! Why did I read this?? Oh well, it will still be SO ENJOYABLE to watch STAR get FIRED!
    Whimsee

Answer by Whimsee at 9:44 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I'm so glad Star go fired she is nothing but a B*** and was only in the game for herself not for her charity.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 11:01 PM on May. 9, 2011