Should TSA oversee the railway system?

-Eilish-

Asked by -Eilish- at 8:34 PM on May. 9, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• My hubby who works for TSA say they do. Not as strict as the airplanes, but they do have agents at some railways.
    tnunley

Answer by tnunley at 8:46 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Uuuggghhhh! NO! I hate TSA, they are a pain in my butt every time I fly. The last time I flew they took my tube of Chapstick..that isn't on the list of things you can't have.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 9:22 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Chapstick? wow, I'll have to ask my daughter about that, she works for TSA.
    DSamuels

Answer by DSamuels at 9:24 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Maybe if you went by train they would not take your chapstick.
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 10:13 PM on May. 9, 2011

• They have been wanting to put TSA in the railways for a long time. Now they have the excuse they wanted. They are saying BL had written down that they were planing to put bombs in the railways?

I believe this is all BULL SH%T, It's NOT keeping us safe!!! getting out of their countries and stop killing their people might keeps safer!!!!

Like I said before our own Intel said we have more terrorist by going into Iraq.

Here we go again "do you want to fight them here or there" BS You fell for it once and you will fall for it again.

Fear is keeping us, from being free!

And Obama is working on you to think he is keeping us safe??? Gee is he running again for President?
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:13 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I've always brought chapstick, but I usually stick it in my Ziploc baggie.
    Kitkat61277

Answer by Kitkat61277 at 10:14 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I agree with you Gammie ... seems pretty convenient, eh?
    -Eilish-

Comment by -Eilish- (original poster) at 10:19 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I think it is a good idea. I just flew two weeks ago, kept a few things such as toothpaste amd lotion in a small plasticbag to show them at the security check and they were very polite. No pat downs, no hassle. I just smiled and showed them my ID. It was easy. I don't see why people think there is such a problem????
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 10:25 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I agree with gammie, also...
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 10:37 PM on May. 9, 2011

• http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0511/54562.html  (see video)

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/05/09/schumer-proposes-ride-list-train-travelers/?test=latestnews

"I rode a train last night. It took three hours to get here. It was very safe. Riding trains is safe in America," LaHood said. 

agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 10:43 PM on May. 9, 2011