IS IT MORE DIFFICULT FOR BISEXUAL WOMEN TO HAVE CHILDREN?

I AM NOT A MOTHER YET BUT I LOVE CHILDREN AND I WOULD LIKE TO BE A MOTHER IN THE NEXT FEW YEARS. i HEARD THAT BISEXUAL WOMEN HAVE A DIFFICULT TIME HAVING CHILDREN AND THERE ARE INFERTILITY SITUATION THAT MAY OCCUR? THAT SCARES ME BECAUSE IT WOULD HURT ME TO KNOW THAT I WONT BE ABLE TOI HAVE CHILDREN? DOES ANY BODY KNOW THE HEALTH RISKS? OF IF THERE ARE ANY?

HONEYBUN82

Asked by HONEYBUN82 at 8:37 PM on May. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• being bisexual doesnt change anything!!!! if theres nothing medical wrong u can have kids!!! i have 2
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 8:38 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I do not think they would have any difficulties because of this.......

Answer by older at 8:38 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Nah, my man used to be a nurse and he said there is no association with being bisexual and infertility.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 8:39 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I wonder where such a ludicrous notion originally occurred? No, rest assured, bisexuality has nothing to do with fertility or ability to successfully carry a child to term.
    bishopblack

Answer by bishopblack at 8:42 PM on May. 9, 2011

• um..no. why don't you go to a doctor and have a fertility test? get yourself checked out and see if you have any chances of running into any pregnancy problems.
    SarahM.1983

Answer by SarahM.1983 at 8:43 PM on May. 9, 2011

• :) THANK YOU, I KNOW I AM GOING TO GET CHECKED OUT OF COURSE BUT I JUST DIDNT KNOW IF THERE WERE ANY COMPLICATIONS THAT CAME WITH IT. BUT I FEEL MUCH BETTER THANK YOU :)
    HONEYBUN82

Comment by HONEYBUN82 (original poster) at 8:47 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Unless you're trying to have sex with a woman and get pregnant you will be ok :) I am bisexual and have a son and I have a few friends that are also and have children.
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 8:51 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Unless you personally have some issues with fertility. Being bisexual doe not have anything to do with it. Have sex with a man and try to get pregnant. Now if you would have said homosexual/lesbian  females. I would say if you do not have sex with a man it is harder to get pregnant.

Answer by louise2 at 8:52 PM on May. 9, 2011

• MY SOON TO BE HUSBAND WANTS TO HAVE CHILDREN AS WELL EVEN MORE THAN ME I THINK :D LOL BUT WE HAVE HAD THE TALK OF WHAT WOULD WE DO IF EITHER ONE OF US COULD NOT HAVE KIDS. HE HAS 2 CHILDREN ALREADY SO HES GOOD BUT FOR SOME REASON I FEEL IT IN ME THAT I WONT BE ABLE TO HAVE KIDS OR IT WILL BE DIFFICULT TO HAVE THEM. OR MAYBE ITS THE FEAR OF FINDING OUT THAT I CANT HAVE CHILDREN THAT MAKES ME FEEL THAT WAY??? AND THEN I HEARD THE BISEXUAL THING AND I GOT MORE WORRIED....
    HONEYBUN82

Comment by HONEYBUN82 (original poster) at 8:57 PM on May. 9, 2011

• being bisexual wouldn't cause any fertility problems.
    -Tiffany-

Answer by -Tiffany- at 9:08 PM on May. 9, 2011