What Is The Age of Mothers Here?

Any older and retired or still mothering. Is your mother still trying to mother you, or your kids?

DH left home because his parents could not not stop parenting him, they became stalkers. Just did not want to let him go, he is a first but they have 3 others, I fear them finding us again, they sent a PI after him.   I say get a life Parents we are adults give it up.

PS they are 60 we 30

sweet11-12

Asked by sweet11-12 at 8:38 PM on May. 9, 2011 in General Parenting

• ok see these are the questions i figured would never get asked here, but since you have asked i am 21 (and have been for quite some time now) haha!
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 8:41 PM on May. 9, 2011

• im 23... my mom doesnt... my dad does. They both try to tell me what to do with my kids but i tell em to shut it.
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 8:40 PM on May. 9, 2011

• 33 this July. And no, if my mother returns from the grave to assist me in parenting, rest assured, you will see a me sized hole in the nearest wall as I run in terror.
    bishopblack

Answer by bishopblack at 8:40 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I am 61, and now I do not mother, just listen and give advice when asked......but my 92 year old mom still thinks of me as her child......

Answer by older at 8:41 PM on May. 9, 2011

• im 34 and sometimes i have to remind my mother that IM the mom. but she still tells me that i should have a tshirt on the kids or i need to do this or that. drives me nuts!!!!
    mykidsmom86

Answer by mykidsmom86 at 8:40 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I'm 23 and sometimes have to remind my mother and my ex's mother that my son is in fact, MY SON!!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 8:45 PM on May. 9, 2011

• 21 =) My oldest being 4 and youngest would be 5 months, shes in heaven waiting for us to come play one day
    LovinMyJay4

Answer by LovinMyJay4 at 8:45 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I'm 33 and by my mom's eyes, oh 10 or so. I cannot do anything right. Oh well...
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 8:49 PM on May. 9, 2011

• 40 years Young!
    PRDama

Answer by PRDama at 9:10 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I will be 41 in June and my mom is my best friend. She listens when I need her to listen and she helps with advice when I need that. I respect her and am amazed at her wisdom. She is 73.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 9:21 PM on May. 9, 2011