Why does my entire neighborhood wait to mow until my kids are asleep???

I feel like I am at a slow mow race.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:43 PM on May. 9, 2011 in Home & Garden

• b/c don't you know thats murphy's law once you get your kids down something is going to happen to stop that from happening!! haahaa!! sorry tho i know that feeling someone would always call when my kids had just fallen asleep and then ask oh are they crying did i catch you at a bad time?? well duh it's naptime!!
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 8:45 PM on May. 9, 2011

• LOL. The ambulance always seems to come screaming past just when my daughter's ready for a nap. How inconsiderate is THAT!!
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 8:44 PM on May. 9, 2011

• maybe they work until a certain hour and its still daylight..or maybe you put your kids down too early?
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:44 PM on May. 9, 2011

• LMAO it's cooler after dusk! I hate the guy that mows at 6 am on Saturday!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:44 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Dull it would make sense if that were the case. I had to listen to their banter about the crazy neighbor for a good 2 hours before they decided to mow. People forget they talk louder when they drink. My windows were open and I heard all about the crazy neighbor, and so did the crazy neighbor.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:47 PM on May. 9, 2011

• awe that sucks! There is a street behind my house and there are cars comming in and out allll damn day and i swear you can hear them a mile away with their music and shit!
    i felt like an ass last night though =( My neighboor has 3 babies and my ex fiance and his friend came over last night to play basketball and hit their trailer on accident! Ughh this was probally 2 in the am as well. So ill apologize for the slow mowers! =)
    LovinMyJay4

Answer by LovinMyJay4 at 8:48 PM on May. 9, 2011

• thats crazy
    RACINGMANIA

Answer by RACINGMANIA at 8:51 PM on May. 9, 2011

• what time u go to sleep?
    RACINGMANIA

Answer by RACINGMANIA at 8:53 PM on May. 9, 2011

• It is almost 9 pm here. The kids are in bed, but I will be up for a bit. Now they are yelling over their mowers about gas prices.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:54 PM on May. 9, 2011

• OMGoodness my neighbors must know yours??? It seems nap time and bedtime is always the perfect time to mow your lawn around here .
    KristinRox

Answer by KristinRox at 9:06 PM on May. 9, 2011