Heel Collouses (sp)

I have really rough heels. I am freaky about other people touching my feet so pedi's are out. Does anyone have any ideas?

Shaken1976

Asked by Shaken1976 at 8:50 PM on May. 9, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• You can buy foot lotion at the store and you can do it yourself. I buy Dr Scholl's and like it. It works well. I had some foot lotion from a podiatrist one time and it was good but they doubled the price so went to Dr Scholl's

Answer by admckenzie at 8:52 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I laugh at infomercials, but the PedEgg is actually really great.

Also, try slathering your feet with lotion before bed and putting on clean cotton socks. You can use some good foot lotions that work well, some regular lotions that don't work great but are better than nothing, or the grossest but best of all - Crisco.

It was recommended to me for my children with severe eczema by their pediatrician, I read up on it's other uses. And since I won't do something to my kids I'm not willing to do to myself, I tried it in solidarity on my feet. Amazing!

I recommend putting some in a nice-looking glass dish or other container to keep in your bathroom to cut down on the "redneck factor" - lol!
    KateDinVA

Answer by KateDinVA at 9:05 PM on May. 9, 2011

• You can do it yourself. I really like using Cocoa Butter creme on my feet. I don't like people touching my feet either but can't stand cracked dry feet.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 9:12 PM on May. 9, 2011

• yea give yourself a pedi and use a hot batch to soak your feet to get them soft then scrub all the dead skin cells off
    then apply lotion and repeat those steps every night for a week and you should be good.
    be sure to scrub every day in the shower just little by little so it doesnt get worse
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 12:53 AM on May. 10, 2011

• Google "Nature's Secrets by Dawn Gallagher" and ask her for advice. She teaches how to be beautiful naturally inside and out. she has many homemade remedies for practically everything.
    rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 7:51 AM on May. 10, 2011

• I just LOVE the Shea it Isn't So foot lotion sold by Bath and Body Works. I use it after I use a callous grater (like the Ped Egg mentioned above) and it works great!
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 10:32 AM on May. 10, 2011

• Always use a moisturizer on your heels after you take a shower.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 1:01 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Jordan Essentials Happy Feet Spa Retreat with pedi stick.  It's an all natural, at home spa treatment for your feet.  Soak your feet in the Dead Sea Salts; exfoliate with the salt scrub;  moisturize with the shea body butter; Seal it in with the beeswax pedi stick.

motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 3:05 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I have a ped egg and I use a cream on feet that works awesome so my ped egg has retired
    djavongirl

Answer by djavongirl at 6:53 PM on Jun. 19, 2011