Healthy/diet breakfasts?

What's a good, healthy, diet-friendly breakfast?

sojourner.

Asked by sojourner. at 8:54 PM on May. 9, 2011 in Food & Drink

• i love flax seed flakes & strawberries in the morning!! sometimes with blueberries or bananas!
    SarahM.1983

Answer by SarahM.1983 at 8:55 PM on May. 9, 2011

• egg white omelette with veggies or meats inside or with cheese. or Any of the special K cereals. Or yogurt with fruit and one piece of toast. i also happen to like to throw in some differences cottage cheese with fruit. Hope these help
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 8:56 PM on May. 9, 2011

• ya know..the biggest loser cookbook is a pretty awesome place to get some ideas for healthy eating habits. there are some really yummy recipes in there & quick too!
    SarahM.1983

Answer by SarahM.1983 at 8:58 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I usually have oatmeal--the Old Fashioned kind you have to cook because it is so healthy. And OJ.
    OR an egg and a piece of whole wheat toast. Bananas are good too.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 9:00 PM on May. 9, 2011

• My favorites when I was doing Weight Watchers were either oatmeal (the real stuff, not instant) or I would scramble 1 or 2 eggs, make 2 slices of whole wheat toast, and make it into a sandwich plus whatever fresh fruit I had handy and a glass of milk (now though it would be a glass of almond milk). You want to make sure you get plenty of protein and fiber to keep you fuller longer.
    Anonymous

• Egg white scramble (turkey bacon, bell pepper and onion) in a corn tortilla with salsa. You can eat two and it's less than 200 Cals
    Ttcbabyclegg

Answer by Ttcbabyclegg at 10:00 PM on May. 9, 2011

• homemade granola and greek yogurt
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 3:52 AM on May. 10, 2011

• eggs. Granola and yogurt
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 10:30 AM on May. 10, 2011