Help me lose weight please!!

Ok so I'm not obese so the doctors won't prescribe me anything but I am about 15 or 20 lbs over weight... I've tried dieting and lost weight but then gained it back plus some. I'm getting married soon and want to look decent but my lower belly sags and the stretch marks on my belly make it look wrinkled.... Plus I can't even see my belly button its just two lines or what dh calls my starr
My problem is that I don't eat enough during the day and eat more at night also I have gotten really lazy and have a very low energy level how can I do this in a couple of months?
Lady's please help! I have also tried hydroxicut max and alli (will never do alli again)
And it didn't help..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:56 PM on May. 9, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• have like zero energy I'm always sleepy and always have a headache even when I take Tylenol it eases off but don't go away

I had same problems and they discovered i have thyroid problems. I take meds now and am almost 100% my old self! Have you had your thyroid checked?
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 9:09 PM on May. 9, 2011

• for one, you can't go all day without eating, then eat at night, and expect the calories to do anything but sit there and turn into sugar/fat.
    you need to eat light meals at regular mealtimes, and keep low-carb snacks close by for a little something. you have slowed your metabolism by not continuing the energy rev/burn.
    you need regular exercise, daily. a brisk walk (moving arms, too!) for 45mins-1hr every day will surprise you with the energy/heart-rate, and aid in weight loss.
    in weight loss, you need to burn more calories than you take in. cut out most carbs, sugars/processed-foods/high-frustose sugars, etc. do good all week, and allow yourself one 'cheat day'..not to go crazy, but to allow ONE goody, be it that slice of cheesecake or a few beers. ONE, though. not the whole pie or case of beer. KWIM?
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:04 PM on May. 9, 2011

• the problem is the eating habits you have to eat during the day along with the exercise or the weight wont come off!! And breakfast is most important. Also try not to eat after 7 b/c your metabilism slows down then and doesn't process all the stuff you ate that late. I hope this helps
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 8:58 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Eat fruit for breakfast and throughout the day. Have a spinach salad and also scrambled eggs on wheat bread for meals. These foods, as well as yogurt are healthy and filling.

And don't keep snacks in the house. I cannot help myself if I have chocolate, ice cream, cookies, etc. around. I simply cannot buy it to keep in the house or I will devour it throughout the night. I hope this helps:)
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 8:59 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Well see that's the thing I don't eat junk food other than soda and monster... And I do need to change my eating habits and I have like zero energy I'm always sleepy and always have a headache even when I take Tylenol it eases off but don't go away
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:04 PM on May. 9, 2011

• also, if you pay attention to portion sizes, you'll realize that even if you think you're eating 'well'..you're still probably eating too much. you don't have to clean the plate. when you take the time to prepare your food (even if you're simply slicing up vegs for a salad), you will pay more attention to how much goes in, and eat slower, not distracted by the tv or reading. you can train yourself to 'need' less..or at least learn how to know when you are full.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:07 PM on May. 9, 2011

• And I don't drink at all. My problem is eating at night and not being hungry all day and. Not exercising....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:09 PM on May. 9, 2011

• I recently had everything checked out because I was having some lactation. Milk and my ds is 4 I thought I was pregnant and they said everything was fine
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:43 PM on May. 9, 2011

• My Advise to you is to eat 6 smaller meals in the day to help keep your metabolism burning. Take a look into eating clean there are some books out there you could get at your local library. Thats what I am doing and I couldn't belive the amount of energy that has returned and the weight loss is gonna come all together with diet and moderate exercise oh don't forget the water intake!!!!
    i_am_sum1

Answer by i_am_sum1 at 9:47 PM on May. 9, 2011

• Hi there! I joined a 90 weight challenge April 2nd and so far have lost 18 lbs and 8 inches...I have always had a hard time losing weight to because I am exactly like you I got up in the morning and wasn't hungry wouldn't eat till around 4 or 5 then munch all night plus I was addicted to pepsi really bad.

After I started using the products that I'm using I started losing weight and no longer have the desire to drink pepsi or sweets, I was so afraid I was gonna be a diabetic. This is not a fad diet it helps you change your eating habits and life style! I am so happy I found this company let me know if you would like more details, if its working for me I know it can work for you too :-)

~Linda
    Lindles

Answer by Lindles at 11:02 PM on May. 9, 2011